My most recent project

I know..its always something with me. But I've got a new project right now. I've been working on for about a week. give or take a few days.

www.spinabifidakids.blogspot.com there is a link on the right of my blog.

Im super excited about this because I think it is NEEDFUL! It is so hard to sit and google tons of information regarding spina bifida and all the MANY MANY areas of these kids lives.

I am hoping to have others contribute ideas and for it to slowly start growing into a site that is easy to search and easy to find ideas.

It is also a place for all the SB blogs out there. SO you can see how these kids are doing and how incredily strong they are.

It is also a place for people to donate used medical equipment like walkers and such.

Anyway, check it out when you can.

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is so awesome. I found your blog via a SB site. I am an adult that is living with SB.

Check out my site for encouragment

www.journeywithsb@wordpress.com

Marie

Popular posts from this blog

Wanting you to see both sides of the coin

Toby Walking

Hello Selina