The Reason

We all have our stories. We all have our trials. This is not just about Toby. It's not about braces, wheelchairs, therapy and doctor's visits. This is about bringing God glory in our everyday life and in our children's lives. Yes, our lives can be filled with pain but also with a hope that other parents will never experience. Praise God for the hope in the midst of the pain. I started this blog after talking to a couple of friends about the honesty we need in our Christian lives, especially in regards to trials. We want our pain to be private. I especially would much rather "fake it" than to open the shades on the windows of my heart. Well, with this blog I hope to not only open the shades, but open the windows and the doors of my hear--all with the goal of sharing God's grace.

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart faileth but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad you are blogging, I think is it is a good fit. Your first entry was excellent and I can't wait to read more.
Larie

Popular posts from this blog

Wanting you to see both sides of the coin

a moment of triumph

Hello Selina