The things we say

The weird things I say on a regular basis
If you don’t wheel yourself over here right now im gonna….

Don’t you stomp your hands at me…..

You take those brakes off right now young man

Watch out for their feet

Don’t run over your sister

Watch where your legs are

Big pushes, not little pushes

Don't run over your friend


The incredible things I get to say on a regular basis
You can do it

You’re so strong

Just two more steps

Keep on going, almost there

I’m so proud of you

You did awesome

I know you’re tired, but you can do it

Mommy’s right here

I’ll help you if you need it, but you don’t need it

I promise to catch you

Look, I’m right behind you

Look how fast you’re going

You did it, baby!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can think of something else...i think it was about an arm?
Kari Thomas said…
haha yea well this is supposed to be encouraging!! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Wanting you to see both sides of the coin

a moment of triumph

Hello Selina