Holding Hands in a Wheelchair

As soon as I saw this picture I knew I wanted to put it on here.





Can you see it? Can you see them holding hands? This is Johnny and Toby. I love this picture so much because it's something Toby doesn't get to experience very often.
Holding hands with a friend seems like not a big deal, but to me it is.
Most friends don't consider holding Toby's hand because of the chair. Not in a mean way, it's just not something that is thought of.
I use to think that this was something important only to me, but honestly the more I think about it I think it's important to Toby also. I love watching him smile when someone reaches for his hand.


Of course Gracie had to get in on the fun!




I wanted to put these pictures up because it is such a small thing to overlook or view as unimportant. I believe that moments like these are some of the most important. They make your child feel loved, a part of everything and the same as any other kid. Don't overlook these little moments in life.

Seek out these moments. They really are the best!!



Milo didnt want to be left out of this post.

Comments

Rachel said…
I miss them so much already! :)
Anonymous said…
SOOOOO incredible!!!!! Thanks for making me cry today my friend:).

Becki

Popular posts from this blog

Wanting you to see both sides of the coin

Toby Walking

Hello Selina