Graci Lou

I was telling my friend the other day how excited I was about this blog that I'm doing. It has been so good for me and super encouraging to hear everyone's comments. Anyway, it hit me that she has an absolutely incredible Etsy store.

So I added a little button for her site on the right hand column and wanted everyone to know that if they purchase something from her etsy store to make sure they mention "raising toby" so that they can receive 10% off.

Her stuff really is beautiful.


Also, I was thinking about all you mom's out there with special needs kids. (Of course especially the ones with Spina Bifida) How perfect is this for our kids to know how incredibly strong they are?

A superhero cape!! Seriously, I love this! Especially with their name on it!


Anyway just wanted you to know. Thanks for checking her out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanting you to see both sides of the coin

Toby Walking

Hello Selina