Full Circle...and reminded once again How great my God is.

Well, it sure has been a while since I've been on here. Don't worry I'm still planning on keeping this up. You see, my problem is I have an incredibly rebellious nature. I know shocking, right? Well, it was recently told to me by an extremely close friend that I am a private person. (that is except for my blog) Well, being the rebellious person that I am, I just didn't feel like sharing all that much on here. If I was going to be a private person then I might as well be a private person all across the board. Why have one venue in which to share, right? Well, wrong and selfish, so therefore double wrong! (The comment by the way was not meant to be an insult in any way shape or form, and I completely understand that. I was being sensitive.) So here I am coming full circle realizing that I might be viewed certain ways even by close friends, but that doesnt mean that I need to stop doing something that has been an outlet for me. A truly wonderful way to open up without having to wait for someone to ask how I am or what's going on. (It's really hard to bring up all the things I've written about in a "How are you" type of answer. It just doesn't flow.)
So I'm back now. It's been an incredibly crazy week to say the least and I have gone through every emotion known to man. However, again God has brought me back full circle. It's wonderful to me how patient God is and how He reminds of who He is and how He is in control of every situation. This week at our church they showed a video from the How Great is our God tour. This was exactly what I needed. This is only a small tiny bit of what helped remind me of how great my God is.
I wanted to share this on here because I know there are moms on here who read who have children who have special needs. Well, this is just one example how God is in control. Hope you have the time to watch. You should Google it and see if you can find the whole thing on line. It was super interesting. Sometimes it is just wonderful to be reminded how Great our God truly is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanting you to see both sides of the coin

a moment of triumph

Toby Walking